Add a Title & Subtitle in One Module
Add This Page Title Module to Your HubSpot Page to Easily Add a Title to a Page, Section, or Contact Form.
Features and Benefits
- Change the title and subtitle HTML tag to H1-p for complete SEO control.
- Can set a section background image color overlay to improve readability when text is on top of a background image.
- Simplifies adding page and section titles using multiple modules to achieve the same functionality.
Steps How to add a Jake Addons custom module to a page.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Website > Website Pages.
- Hover over a page and click Edit.
- In the content editor sidebar on the left of the window, locate the search box and type "jake"
- Next, select a module that appears in the All Modules section
- Click a module and drag it into position on the page.
HubSpot CMS Hub Overview
The content management system you need to easily create and personalize website pages for every visitor — optimized for conversion across every device. Rely on developers as much or as little as you’d like.
HubSpot CMS Hub Features
- Drag and drop page editor
- Image and file manager
- Fully integrated CRM
- Contact attribution analytics – know where leads come from
- Multiple language support
- Build website pages, landing pages, and blog posts
- Managed website hosting and security
HubSpot CMS Hub Benefits
- Marketing and Sales can have one login and tool for their website
- Easy to use website builder without having to manage website hosting and plugins
- Can make content translation and smart content to leverage your CRM data