Manual Machinist Lathe & Mill
Full time, Part time
City, State, United States
Requisition ID: 130209487415
$1,000 Sign on Bonus offered - paid out in equal parts after 90 and 180 days of active employment.
Lett Industries is looking for a Manual Lathe and Mill!
At Lett Industries, we truly care for our employees, fostering a sense of family among and across the workforce. Join the Lett Industries Team and get away from that feeling of “it’s just a job” – start on your path to a rewarding career with great growth potential. Our in-house training opportunities can help to get you started; the next step is up to you.
- Able to set up and operate conventional lathes/milling machines.
- Familiar with 3 and 4 jaw chucks.
- OD and ID threading
- Able to read blueprints.
- Able to use all types of micrometers, close tolerances and surface finishes.
- Familiar with machining cold rolled steel, bronze, cast iron, aluminum and some heat-treated materials.
- Other duties as assigned
- Retrieve job paperwork left in workstation bin for first order of the day.
- Review detail of the job.
- Review/receive Seal Sheet from dis-assembly for part.
- Determine if print supplied or need to draw print for part.
- Design part for job.
- Process part on manual lathe machine.
- Competitive Wages
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- BCBS Medical & RX
- Health Savings Account
- VSP Vision Dental
- Short Term Disability
- Group Term Life
- 401K with match FSA
Lett Industries, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and provides employment and advancement opportunities to its employees without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and conditions related to pregnancy), sexual orientation, transgender status, weight, height, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship, disability, genetic makeup, military or veteran status, misdemeanor arrest record (not resulting in conviction) or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of equal employment opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, employee benefits, promotional opportunities, disciplinary decisions, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment.