Display Multiple Partner or Client Logos in Seconds
Adding a logo or image carousel is made easy with this logo slider for HubSpot CMS.
Features and Benefits
- Control the number of logos to show on desktop and mobile devices.
- Add links to logos if you need.
- Easily adjust colors to fit your branding.
- Adjustments for animation speed, delay, and more.
Steps How to add a Jake Addons custom module to a page.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Website > Website Pages.
- Hover over a page and click Edit.
- In the content editor sidebar on the left of the window, locate the search box and type "jake"
- Next, select a module that appears in the All Modules section
- Click a module and drag it into position on the page.
Some pages you create will require an image gallery or tab content, but others will not. HubSpot modules give you the control to add new functionality to only the pages you need without impacting the rest of the pages on your website. These modules are added to drag-and-drop areas or sections when editing a page. If you are more familiar with WordPress, they are like blocks or plugins in that CMS.
HubSpot CMS Hub Overview
The content management system you need to easily create and personalize website pages for every visitor — optimized for conversion across every device. Rely on developers as much or as little as you’d like.
HubSpot CMS Hub Features
- Drag and drop page editor
- Image and file manager
- Fully integrated CRM
- Contact attribution analytics – know where leads come from
- Multiple language support
- Build website pages, landing pages, and blog posts
- Managed website hosting and security
HubSpot CMS Hub Benefits
- Marketing and Sales can have one login and tool for their website
- Easy to use website builder without having to manage website hosting and plugins
- Can make content translation and smart content to leverage your CRM data