Display Multiple Partner or Client Logos in Seconds
Adding a logo or image carousel is made easy with this logo slider for HubSpot CMS.
Features and Benefits
- Control the number of logos to show on desktop and mobile devices.
- Add links to logos if you need.
- Easily adjust colors to fit your branding.
- Adjustments for animation speed, delay, and more.
Steps How to add a Jake Addons custom module to a page.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Website > Website Pages.
- Hover over a page and click Edit.
- In the content editor sidebar on the left of the window, locate the search box and type "jake"
- Next, select a module that appears in the All Modules section
- Click a module and drag it into position on the page.
HubSpot CMS Hub Overview
The content management system you need to easily create and personalize website pages for every visitor — optimized for conversion across every device. Rely on developers as much or as little as you’d like.
HubSpot CMS Hub Features
- Drag and drop page editor
- Image and file manager
- Fully integrated CRM
- Contact attribution analytics – know where leads come from
- Multiple language support
- Build website pages, landing pages, and blog posts
- Managed website hosting and security
HubSpot CMS Hub Benefits
- Marketing and Sales can have one login and tool for their website
- Easy to use website builder without having to manage website hosting and plugins
- Can make content translation and smart content to leverage your CRM data
Image : Add your logo and adjust the sizing
Link : If you want to link the images you can do so here.
Show Scrollbar : Check this if you want to display a scrollbar below the logos.
Show Navigation Buttons : Check this if you want to display circle dot navigation below the logos.
Show Arrows : Check this if you want to display left and right arrow navigation
Loop Scroll : Check this box if you want your logos to restart when you get the last logo in the list.
Autoplay : Check this box if you want your logos to automatically slide to the next one.
Transition Speed: If autoplay is selected you can adjust the speed of the delay animation. 1,000ms = 1 second
Space Between - Desktop : The amount of padding between logos on desktop
Space Between - Mobile : The amount of padding between logos on mobile
Slides Per View - Desktop : Specify the number of logos to display on desktop devices
Slides Per View Mobile : Specify the number of logos to display on mobile devices
Disable Animation on Interaction? : Stop autoscroll on mouse hover
Grayscale / Color on Hover : On page load the logos are set to grayscale and display full color on hover
Pagination Bullet Color : Adjust the colors of the pagination dots
Pagination Bullet Active Color : Adjust the colors of the pagination dots on hover and active state
Arrows Color : Adjust the colors of the left and right navigation arrows
Arrows Hover Color : Adjust the hover colors of the left and right navigation arrows
Pagination Spacing : Adjust the spacing around the circle dots pagination