Certified HubSpot CMS Developer & Marketing Consultant
For Small Marketing Teams and Business Owners
Do you want to get the most out of your website or blog but don't have the technical expertise or time to manage it yourself?
You'll have access and support from a certified HubSpot CMS developer and marketing consultant. I can help you improve and optimize your website for the best results.
I can help you with the technical things from web design & development, SEO, Google Analytics, and even Google Ads management so you can focus on running your business.
Why an Optimization Plan is Better than Hiring an Agency
As your dedicated optimization specialist, you'll have my full attention and support, and I'll get to know your business and your website inside and out. You will pay for less overhead, have fewer meetings and up-charges.
I will provide you a Trello project board to make it easy to request and track work progress.
My website optimization and management plans are designed to be affordable for businesses of all sizes. I'll also offer you a free consultation so we can discuss your needs and budget.
The Easiest Way to Optimize Your Website
Get Website Optimization Help in Just Four Easy Steps
Tasks Scope of Work
SEO Optimization, Content Updates, Google Ads & More!
Choose Your Optimization Plan
- SEO audit - Review and analyze your site and present findings for future improvement
- Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Business Profile, and structured data optimization
- Answers and advice to technical questions
- Help to make website page content updates and edits
- Website design CSS style bug fixes
One request at a time and one HubSpot Account. Pause or cancel anytime.
- Blog optimization - every blog post will be analyzed against your competition and optimized to increase search visibility.
Help to identify keyword opportunities and ways to improve existing content to generate leads.
- Monthly reports to monitor growth and progress
- Help in creating lead magnets to generate leads from blog posts.
- Increase Google search traffic - Create, manage, and optimize Google Ads Campaigns to increase qualified search traffic and leads generated from your website.
- Conversion Rate Optimization - Perform A/B split tests on landing pages to increase conversion rates and maximize ad spend.
- Competitive analysis of your top three competitors to identify opportunities from organic search and Google Ads.
- Two requests at a time and use on multiple HubSpot accounts or business units.
Need More Customized Services?
I also offer customized marketing services tailored to your unique needs. From crafting hyper-targeted Google Ads campaigns to boosting your organic reach with strategic SEO, I'll turn your marketing into a finely tuned engine for growth. Contact Me
Complete the Form to Get Started
Frequently Asked Questions
I specialize in HubSpot CMS websites and blogs but am able to adapt to most major content management systems.
Below are the CMS platforms I am experienced with the most:
- HubSpot CMS
If your CMS is not listed above, please contact me and we can discuss to see if I am a good fit.
It can be hard to find a reliable and trustworthy freelancer you can depend on. My subscription plan guarantees I am here to serve you and work on your behalf to reach your goals.
Also, I have around 10 years experience as a web designer and HubSpot specialist. So you know the work I create is of high quality.
Hiring an agency can be expensive and also very time consuming with the multiple layers of expertise and people on a project.
When you work with me, you benefit from the expertise of an agency but without the layers, meetings, and covering overhead costs.
A full time HubSpot developer will cost around $80,000 to $100,000 a year salary. It is also time consuming to find the right candidate.
Also, often a developer is needed a lot up front and then the demand wanes over time. A subscription plan helps you stay lean and adjust your capacity as needed.
There an no contracts. You can pause or cancel your subscription anytime.
The Trello board will be the primary method of communication. This way we have a centralized record of the tasks and the different phases of it through completion.
If a meeting is needed, I will schedule a Zoom or Google Meet meeting.
You can make as many requests as you would like. But only one task is worked on at at time. Unless, you have the enterprise plan which supports multiple active requests at a time.
Yes, you will have access to a membership portal where you can easily adjust your subscription plan as needed.